CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - NAPOLI
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The CFO will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the CEO and ultimately to the company board.
The key challenge of the CFO is to manage the complex funding of a seasonal business, to support the growth of both domestic and international sales.
- Amministrazione e contabilità
The key responsibilities of the CFO are as follows:
- Supervises of the Accounting and Cash Management team;
- Manages Payroll, Tax and Legal issues (which are mostly outsourced);
- Interfaces with Banks and Financial Institutions for funding;
- Monitors Cash (balances & forecasts) and managing debt & equity Financing;
- Monitors all legal issues, contracts, leases, Intellectual Property;
- Coordinates all staff contracts and payroll issues with HR;
- Supervises all Legal, Financial & Accounting procedures;
- Builds and monitors company Financial Budgets and reports Financial Results to the Board of Directors.
Besides the above education and experience:
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration;
- Proven record as a CFO or a similar position;
- Preferably, you hold a Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant degree.
Candidates who are in possession of the requirements, can submit their curriculum in Word format at:[email protected]iati.com
- Good control of the English language;
- Detail-oriented and very analytical;
- Disciplined, reliable and punctual;
- Team-oriented and have great interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable in an international setting;
- Good communicator.